Sunday, March 8, 2015

Today's Bankie Baby Blankets -- Twins!

Well, my website Bankie Baby has finally and officially been moved over the Square Space!

Purple and Pink Organic Baby Blankets for Baby Girls
Organic Personalized Baby Blanket Gift Sets

And just today my first sale of the new site came through! It was such a pleasure to get to make these special organic baby blankets for a brand new set of twins!

I love the way Madison's set came out. I think that the organic lavender baby blanket gift set with (free!) personalization is the perfect combination. The name is vibrant and the trim is soft.

Harper's organic rose pink baby blanket gift set is even softer and more subtle with her name added in pale pink. Warm and pretty. The perfect compliment to her sister's set!

Making pink and purple blanket sets for twin girls -- what a lovely way to spend a March morning. Come visit and let me know what you think of my brand new site  www.Bankiebaby.com let me know what I can make for the newest, sweetest baby in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment